I'm excited to be living in NE...we are closer to our friends in NE MPLS, Surdyk's, many restaurants, and the NE Minneapolis Arts District. I will miss living in Longfellow though...we were close to our friends in South MPLS, the Seward Co-op, the light rail station, Town Talk Diner, the Craftsman, the Green Way, the Birchwood, and Welna Hardware.
What does living in Waite Park mean for me? More interior and exterior space for living, working, making, breaking, and relaxing.
I know this much:
- Pop Restaurant, Sarah Jane's Bakery, and Snap Pizza are close for dining.
- Dabble is close for buying a few gifts.
- East Side Co-op is close for groceries
- We have a neighborhood wading pool, sand volleyball and basketball courts, a picnic area, and multiple baseball and softball fields.
- We have a community garden.
- We live close to Columbia Golf Course...FORE!
- Annona Gourmet is close
- We live just 2 blocks away from the highest point in Minneapolis!
Live in or near Waite Park? Got any sweet spots for me to check out? Hollar at me!
[where: Minnesota, Food, Minneapolis, Twin Cities, 55418]