My Oktoberfest Birthday Bash
Folks gathered at our house for sausages, snuff, kraut, beer, pretzels, oom-pah music, and cabbage.
After that warm-up, we headed to Gasthof zur Gemütlichkeits for the polka band and lots of revelry. Costumes made the whole night way more hilarious.
Birthday highlights included:
- An amazing German chocolate cake prepared by Shortcake of Shortcake Bakes
- All the killer Oktoberfest outfits
- A bento box lunch with pals
- The Pearson's giant stein and killer sundaes
- Snuff donated by Jana
- That mustard dip
- A romantic dinner at Om
- A pre-party celebration with scarlet at Psycho Suzis
- A cocktail waitress at Gastofs gave me her number; I didn't ask for it.
- Gifts! Wine, bouquets, sequin pants, a vase, earrings, purple dingo boots, a platter, a cupcake, fragrant candles...
View more photos from the night here.