I'm honored, TRULY honored, to be able to attend this amazing event.
The opportunity for a private cooking demonstration featuring Sous Chef Mike Camp from La Belle Vie isn't something that passes by my table any day of the week. The dinner includes: cooking demonstration, five-course dinner and wine pairing.
* Smoked Salmon Carpaccio with Citrus Vinaigrette and Candied Lemon
* Sauteed Skate Wing with Jerusalem Artichoke, Trout Roe and Cipollini Onion
* Roasted Duck Breast with Duck Confit, Porcini and Sweet Corn
* Grilled Ribeye with Lyonaisse Potato Cake, Baby Turnips and Carrot
* Gianduja Rice-Crispy with Hazelnut Nougatine and Avocado
Now, as some of you may have read, I am currently a pescetarian who is considering eating land animals again....so I'm wondering if this is the time and place.I've vowed that my land animal consumption will reflect my belief in the sustainable production of meat. What say you?